- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group.
- The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) , College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India
- Kokilaben is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
Kokilaben Hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with a Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached the hospital
- Hospital is build over 10 lakh sq ft of space ,spread over 17 floors and two basements.
- It has 180 Critical Care Beds & 22 Operating Theatres
- It can accommodates over 750 inpatient beds,
- It has the largest Critical Care Unit in Mumbai & has 180 ICU beds.
- Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 140 Full Time Consulting clinics, with the capacity to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- Movement in the hospital is managed by 30 elevators —the largest elevator bank for any hospital in India capable of transporting 7,500 persons per hour, with different elevators for inpatients, outpatients, staff and catering.